Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tribal Tattoo Design



tribal tattoo Before you apply your stencil ensure that you clean and dry the skin with iso-propanol alcohol and a clean cloth.

Then position your stencil in place.
tribal tattooS Instead of painting the entire tattoo design black I am just going to paint around the outside edges to give it an embossed effect.

To do this I paint around the edge of the stencil and allow the overspray to drift onto the skin.
tribal tattoo art To add a really cool effect I am using a different type of stencil commonly used in airbrushing called a shield. This is another one of my own creations - Skull Mania. All I have done is used the small skulls on the sheild and painted a few here and there.

This will aslo add to the depth of the design and make it really look like it's stamped into the skin.

tribal tattoo ideas
0diggsdigg

No comments:

Post a Comment